Saturday, September 11, 2010

Zing! Pizza

Saturday was our annual gathering at the Boston Vineyard for Small Group Leaders. Catered lunch was from Zing! Pizza and included:

* Holy Pepperoni - Our pepperoni is all natural vegetarian-fed beef and pork raised humanely with no added hormones. Gluten and casein free!
* Augustus Classicus - Tomato sauce, mozzarella rounds, sliced local tomatoes & fresh basil
* Blue October - Roasted butternut squash sauce topped with fresh baby spinach, mozzarella cheese, caramelized onions, blue cheese crumbles
*  What-A-Melon-Salad - Mesclun greens, baby arugula, watermellon, mint, feta cheese'
* Cran/Feta/Walnut/Salad - Sheeps milk feta cheese, dried cranberries, and walnuts on a bed of mesclun greens.

Delicious with tons of leftover. My absolute favorite is the Blue October.

2 comments:

  1. The What-A-Melon salad was a pleasant surprise. I thought the red chunks were tomatoes, but they were juicy watermelon chunks. Watermelon and Feta's one of my favorite combos so I loved this salad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shared some what-a-melon with a friend last night, actually. The sweet melon was a nice counter to the bitter greens.

    ReplyDelete